Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Years Day, 2013.

New Years Day always feels like a very lazy day. It is my favourite holiday as, generally, my day consists of playing games with my children and hubby, and eating leftover chocolate from Christmas.

Yet, this New Year seems very different. I am bursting with brand new art ideas that I can't wait to begin, and share with you. 2012 was a bad year, health-wise, for me - this is something I hope i can open up about in the future, but it is still very raw in my mind, and I am not ready to accept what has happened in my life.

So this year is a brand new, fresh start. I love the idea of a new beginning as it makes me feel very hopeful for the rest of the year, as I am ready to improve my life and acknowledge what is working, and change what isn't.

My aim for the new year is to maintain a balance in my life - take time to enjoy the little things that come along in our lives everyday. I want to eat healthy, begin an exercise routine, and begin my art projects, and also take time to sit and write again. I also want to begin a journal, writing about my journey along this creative path I have found myself walking along.

Finally, I want to be able to acknowledge the health issues I have suffered, and be able to accept what has happened and be able to let go of the feelings and heartache I am still feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment