Wednesday 2 January 2013

Quiet, lazy days

I love quiet days at home. I have sat and done nothing today. I have loads of stuff I need to do, but it is nice to have a lazy day at home with my family. I think sitting and relaxing can help to focus my mind on the projects I have planned, as I have been busy making notes of ideas I have...but a bit of procrastination can sometimes be a good thing, as long as I begin my projects soon.

I have began carrying a sketchbook around with me to doodle ideas in, and I have started to plan my family tree papercuts. I made a beautiful family tree for my paarents as a Christmas present, but I want to use a different design, so their piece of art will always be unique. I am bursting with new ideas right now. It is very exciting and scary at the same time.

Happy lazy Wednesday to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment